Each year, across all of its granting programs, Centre Foundation distributes grants to over 200 organizations to support their work, creating a vibrant and engaged community. With expertise in fund management, grant-making and planned giving, Centre Foundation works closely with you to create customized, philanthropic solutions that help your clients maximize their financial and giving goals.
How We Work With You
Centre Foundation serves as a resource for attorneys, financial planners, CPAs, and other professionals to simplify giving for clients, recommend strategies, and ensure funds have the greatest impact. We’re here to help.
- You know your clients; we bring expertise in philanthropy and deep community knowledge.
- You seek effective giving channels; we create and sustain numerous customized, charitable investment vehicles.
- You provide information and recommendations to assist your clients; our online portal makes it convenient for you and your clients to monitor fund giving and granting activity. Donor-advised funds may also make grant recommendations in the portal.
Click here to see a list of fund types.
Centre Foundation accepts a number of different types of assets, including:
- Cash (cash equivalents, including credit card donations)
- Publicly traded securities & mutual fund shares
- Closely held stock
- IRAs, retirement accounts
- Real Estate
- Privately held interests (C-Corp and S-Corp stock, limited partnerships or LLCs)
- Tangible personal property
- Life insurance policies
- Transfer of a private foundation
- Miscellaneous or unique assets (i.e. patents, mineral rights, royalties, etc.)