By following these standards, we are able to convene effective partnerships, provide leadership around community issues, and facilitate philanthropic strategies.
To inspire and facilitate a culture of giving and engagement that cultivates a vibrant, equitable, and inclusive community.
- Collaboration – We foster and promote effective partnerships to meet community needs and goals.
- Expertise – We possess a deep understanding of our community’s needs and philanthropic goals.
- Impact – We are effective and accomplished in achieving results.
- Inclusivity – We champion and cultivate inclusive programs and organizations.
- Innovation – We model and amplify new approaches and creative thinking in our community.
- Integrity – We are honest, attentive, and accountable in all of our work.
- Leadership – We have the vision and courage to inspire the future of our community.
Since 1981, generous donors have invested in Centre Foundation. Today, thanks to those generous donors, Centre Foundation has over $70 million in Foundation assets and has invested over $31 million back into our community. Each year since our inception, new endowment funds have been established by passionate donors who want to pave the way to a successful future for our community.
Here at Centre Foundation, we believe that everyone can be a philanthropist. We provide excellent personal service to our donors and have a team of people ready to help them achieve their personal philanthropic goals.
We pride ourselves on possessing a deep understanding of our community’s needs and our ability to provide innovative and traditional giving opportunities to match the passions of our donors with the needs of the community. When you partner with us, we’ll use our expertise to assure your giving is effective and fun.
We believe in the organizations that are working to create a better future for Centre County. We provide services to them to build endowments, to create support through community engagement, to strengthen themselves through training and research, to fund transformative projects and to convene effective partnerships with stakeholders around community issues.