Giving Circle Cocktail Reception
Have you ever dreamed of giving $10,000 to a great organization for an amazing project?
Do you like to get to know the organizations and projects that you’re supporting with your gifts? Then you should join Centre Foundation’s Giving Circle.
How the Giving Circle Works
Each year, like-minded philanthropists pool their resources to make a significant impact! On Wednesday, September 11, Giving Circle members will meet at Above the Valley Event Center to hear presentations from three finalist organizations. Members’ votes that evening will determine which organization will receive the $10,000 Giving Circle grant.
This year’s finalists include:
- Centre Safe
- Housing Transitions
- Taproot Kitchen
As a Giving Circle member, you would be invited to:
- Bring a guest to the fall cocktail reception to hear finalists’ presentations
- Cast your vote to determine the $10,000 grant winner
- Celebrate your impact with grant recipients at a gathering in the spring
- Encourage your favorite nonprofits to apply for grant funding
- Review submitted grant proposals
- Select your three favorite proposals to advance to the final vote
- To encourage access to philanthropy at all ages, annual membership is based on a sliding scale. Monthly payment options are also available:
- Age 55 & up – $500 annually or $41.67 monthly
- Age 35-54 – $250 annually or $20.83 monthly
- Age up to 34 – $125 annually or $10.42 monthly
The Giving Circle cocktail reception will be held on Wednesday, September 11, 2019 at Above the Valley Event Center. Join the Giving Circle today to receive your invitation.