Giving Circle Reception
Alone, we may not be able to fund a large-scale project, but together we can make a big impact in our community!
Growing your gift to make a large impact in the community
At the annual cocktail party, members will hear presentations from the three finalist organizations. Members’ votes will determine the recipient of the $10,000 Giving Circle grant, and runners-up will receive smaller grants to assist with their projects.
With this grant from the Giving Circle members, Hearts for Homeless was able to reopen our daytime shelter for another year. The shelter not only provides protection from harsh winters, but also provides meals, essential items, job support, and other resources.
How to Become a Voting Member of the Giving Circle
To encourage access to philanthropy at all ages, annual membership in the Giving Circle is based on a sliding scale. Membership Levels:
- Age 51 and up – $500 per person/year
- Age 35-50 – $250 per person/year
- Age up to 34 – $125 per person/year
Couples are welcome; one vote per membership.
- Attend the Giving Circle Impact Celebration during the Spring of 2019 to hear updates from grant recipients.
- Encourage organizations to apply for the Giving Circle granting program in 2019.